White Sturgeon Filet - Skin On
A bold cut of sturgeon with a mild flavor and meaty texture. The skin is not edible, however cooking it with the skin renders a lot of those flavorful and nutritious fats into the meat. The cut cooks well in a pan or on the grill. With its modest flavor profile it pairs well with a lot of other flavor combinations both bold and vibrant. Some of our Chefs like to remove the skin use it for sturgeon chicharrones.
Includes: One white sturgeon skin on filet, approximately one pound.
- Species – Acipenser transmontanus
- Responsibly and sustainably farmed in California
- Processed, cut and packaged in Sloughhouse, California
When you subscribe to Passmore Caviar products, you automatically become a valued member. Here are a few of the perks;
1. Invitation to Member Only culinary events
2. FREE Shipping on orders over $250
3. Access to new products before the general public
“I am always happy when our work results in a caviar that merits my Private Reserve label, it is exceptionally special indeed. Don’t miss this one if you are a caviar enthusiast!”
Founder and Caviar Maker