White Sturgeon - Steak
A Passmore family favorite. A great thick cut that showcases the absolute best the sturgeon can be. Extremely versatile for grilling, roasting, or searing. Exceptionally meaty flesh with a clean and mild flavor that works extremely well cooked with fresh herbs and garlic or as easy as some salt and pepper. It has a nice large flake and the natural fat to the fish makes it extremely moist and juicy.
Includes: One white sturgeon steak, approximately one pound, tied for your convenience.
- Species – Acipenser transmontanus
- Responsibly and sustainably farmed in California
- Processed, cut and packaged in Sloughhouse, California
When you subscribe to Passmore Caviar products, you automatically become a valued member. Here are a few of the perks;
1. Invitation to Member Only culinary events
2. FREE Shipping on orders over $250
3. Access to new products before the general public
“I am always happy when our work results in a caviar that merits my Private Reserve label, it is exceptionally special indeed. Don’t miss this one if you are a caviar enthusiast!”
Founder and Caviar Maker