A bold and robust roe with a bright burst of brine matched with a rich smoky flavor. It has a large profile with a bitter-grassy finish that rounds out the salinity of the roe. With subtle notes of cherry and apple wood this roe will stand up to bold flavors and add that “meaty-bacony” flavor to any dish. Delicious in a sauce, soup, cream sauce or with vegetables.
- Responsibly and sustainably farmed
- Cured and hand packed to order in Sloughhouse, California
When you subscribe to Passmore Caviar products, you automatically become a valued member. Here are a few of the perks;
1. Invitation to Member Only culinary events
2. FREE Shipping on orders over $250
3. Access to new products before the general public